- Workplace Equipment Can 400 Times Dirtier Than The Average Toilet Seat
- The Typical Office Workers Hands Come In Contact With 10 Million Bactria Per Day
- One Person Carrying a Virus Will Infect 50% Of All Equipment and Employees In Their Vicinity Within 4 Hours
- E.Coli Can Survive On Your Equipment Up To 500 Days After Contamination
In an office environment employees enthusiastically switch their computer and screen on, ready to do their work for the day, forgetting all the elements they have touched before touching their keyboard.
This very act is the major cause for the spread of common office illnesses such as colds, flu and Norovirus (stomach flu).
Microbes such as the common cold can survive on computer keyboards and mice for up to 72 hours after contamination. More dangerous microbes such as MRSA can survive from 7 weeks up to 6 months. Whereas E.coli can survive up to 500 days on workplace equipment.
Micro Hygiene will ensure your employees have the already cleaned facilities in place before they work to promote good hand hygiene across the company.
Micro Hygiene will ensure that your office equipment is cleaned and sanitized to ensure the highest standards of hygiene in your workplace.
This specialized treatment includes the removal of grime, dust, stains (like tea and coffee), food particles, skin cells, saliva and other debris from office equipment such as telephones, switchboards, keyboards, monitors, photocopiers, fax machines and shredders.
Our hygiene treatment improves staff health which in turn ensures better attendance. It also improves the impression that a business makes on its customers and employees.
Did you know that one out of every three people neglects to wash their hands after using the bathroom?
Why Invest In Micro~Hygiene?
- Regular cleaning ensures that you are not constantly handling equipment less sanitary than a public toilet seat!!
- Studies have shown that contaminated fomites (office stationery, door handles, computer keyboards and mice) are major culprits in the transmission of diseases, including the common cold, staph and strep infections, conjunctivitis, cold sores, influenza, and bowel parasites.
- As newly emerging diseases such as swine / bird flu, MRSA and SARS causes concern across the world, we are advised by public health authorities to pay greater attention to cleaning and basic hygiene.
- Common antibiotics are being reported as less and less effective, which is why prevention is better than cure
- Telephones and computers are key areas that have been identified as sources of disease transmission; some of the commonly found pathogens in these areas are Staphylococcus Aureus, Escherichia Coli and Salmonella.
- We don’t just grab a cloth and wipe things down. Our Teams will methodically clean and sanitize your workstation. All you have to do ensure that the computer is powered off and we will handle the rest!
- All services include applying a fine anti-viral surface spray that remains active after we have left.
When cleaning your equipment we carefully remove dust and grime that builds up on telephones, keyboards, printers, fax machines and computers using brushes, specialized tools and a sanitizing solution.
We finish the service by applying a fine anti-viral surface spray that remains active hours after we have left.
Shared equipment in call centers and at “hot desks” are high risk cross-contamination sites and are therefore suited to a regular cleaning schedule.
The frequency of our service will be developed in consultation with you, together with introducing cleaning measures between visits to prevent the spread of infection.